The Goose Girl


I love to read and so whenever I find book suggestions I keep note of them. Again and again I kept hearing people suggest reading The Goose Girl. So with an Amazon giftcard I purchased The Goose Girl. I'm not a fan of fantasy/fairy-tale books so it took me a while to get to this one, but finally I picked it up and started reading. After a few chapters I finally got into it and ended up loving the story. It's an elaboration of Grimm's Fairy tale's version of The Goose Girl. I remember Mom reading me Grimm's fairy tales when I was younger and so that further deepened my interest and enjoyment. It's a very good book and I completely recommend it.

Summary: On her way to marry a prince she's never met, Princess Anifori is betrayed by her guards and her lady-in-waiting and must become a goose girl to survive until she can reveal her true identity and reclaim the crown that is rightfully hers.

A quote from the book:

"Right now I'd like all my troubles to stand in front of me in a straight line, and one by one I'd give each a black eye. "


No Response to "The Goose Girl"

Life is Good All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger