Birthdays

Birthdays are so fun!! Lately we've celebrated Dixon's, Aunt Heidi's and my birthday :)

Can't believe I just turned 23! Everyone says 23 is so young, but it's not young like 16 or 17, which is how old I feel. I guess it's just strange that time keeps moving forward and your age changes regardless of how you feel about it. It's not like getting older is bad, I'm kind of looking forward to it actually, but it's just strange how sudden growing up has felt.

Had the best birthday- lots of laughing. Here's me with Ashley at Rosemary's (Mom and Dixon were there too). Ashley is so wonderful. She got me balloons, a super cute Juicy necklace and sent me 23 bday texts throughout the day. Love her!
Mom was feeling artistic and had us pose in front of this tree haha.
Grandma paid for us to go get a manicure :) It was great. The comments Ashley's nail guy made were pretty funny as well as us trying to get out of the parking spot afterwards. We also went and saw Life as we Know it. Pretty cute and funny.
At the home party that evening. Grandma, Grandpa, Aunt Heidi, Uncle Keith and Mom were also there. Had Rosa's pizza (possibly the best I've ever had) and Mud Pie from Black Angus.
Showing off the beautiful jewelry I got from Aunt H and Uncle K.
Deciding on a wish...
On October 3rd we celebrated Aunt Heidi's birthday at their house! I love being over at their beautiful home.

I am positive that I have the best grandparents in the world.
Had a family party for Dixon's birthday but also went to BJ's to celebrate. They brought him out this cute little pizookie.
There is a Blink 182 song called "What's my Age Again?" And in it there is a line that says, "Nobody likes you when you're 23." I can't get that dang line out of my head. Let's hope that's not true. If how awesome my birthday was is any indication of how the year will go then I don't think I have anything to worry about.

No Response to "Birthdays"

Life is Good All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger