Bako

This post is a Bakersfield picture OVERLOAD! Sorry it's massive but I really didn't want to create a bajillion individual posts about all of these events, so I'm combining them all into one. I'm even leaving out a ton, but I just can't bring myself to make this any longer than it already is.

David, Jordan and Eugene are all home from their missions now! It was so fun to be at their homecoming, they are just the best. Really, they are. There were lots of people there and it was fun to catch up with everyone.
Lots of laughing. David is just so popular.
The girls.
On Friday we got together for a competitive game of croquet! It was way fun, I think that was my first time playing. Courtney and Brigham were there too, but Courtney wants to wait until after she's had her baby to be in any more pictures.

To say Bakersfield is hot would be an understatement. 110 degrees anyone? But I've committed to never complain about it because I would take hot weather over freezing weather any day. This past winter in Utah scarred me for life. I was cold 24/7 for months and I would just ache from being cold all the time. Warm weather is very uncomfortable, but it's very rarely physically painful, unlike cold weather. I'm still a little bitter (haha, get it?) as you can tell.
Emily came down to Bakersfield and we had our traditional girls lunch at Olive Garden which was so fun! It's always great to catch up over delicious food.
Ashley is one of the greatest friends ever. She seriously cracks me up all the time!
We have a tradition of taking ridiculous pictures together. One day I should dedicate a whole post to them.

Miss her!
Dixon, Grayson and I went to an Angel's game which was a ton of fun. They even had fireworks at the end which outdid most firework shows I've seen for Fourth of July. They were awesome.
There is no wearing red at BYU, but it's perfect for an Angel's game.
Our dog Coco and his "cousin" Nike. They're hilarious together.
Changed the decor on my dresser in my room and like it very much!
Grayson getting some Merit badges he's earned as a boy scout. :)
Grandma and Grandpa with G after one of his football games.
During the game watching on the sidelines.
What a little stud.
Thunder rolls, but Lightning Strikes! Clever since their team is the Lightning.
G having fun with his friends at Hannah's house.
Waiting in line to go into one of the best haunted houses I've ever been to! Talladega Frights in Bakersfield is awesome! I don't think I've ever seen Mom so terrified before! The corn maze after was a challenge - we ended up coming out the entrance!
Have babysat these cute kids a couple of times. They are so adorable!
G and his friends in a simulator at the mall - love their faces.
This is the best idea ever! All berries! Finished the box in like 3 days, I would have loved to have this as a kid!
My favorite nail polish color ever. I wear it ALL the time. It's called "Out to Lunch."
Mom and I had a little photography session in our front yard after church one day. Isn't she just the prettiest?
I thought Mom looked extra pretty today so I insisted on taking lots of pictures of her. She's a good sport and put up with all of them.
Mom also took a picture of me, although I'm not as photogenic as she is.
Some friends and little siblings together for Eugene's homecoming.
Me with Sugar. Even though I'm allergic to him I just can't help petting him everytime I see him! The minute I start petting him he plops down on the ground and eats up all the attention.
Love the face.
I loved coming to this place for as long as I can remember. I get a Banana Splitz smoothie, the absolute best.
Driving home along Truxtun.
G and I eating delicious Rosemary's ice cream!
Well, there's a taste of Bakersfield for you!

No Response to "Bako"

Life is Good All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger