Home Sweet Home

I think probably some of you have figured out that I'm home in California! It's been almost week now and it's so amazing to be back home, I feel immensely more grateful for everything we have here in America. But I learned a lot about happiness and how nice it is to not be connected to technology or material possessions. Things I previously viewed as necessities really aren't so necessary afterall.

I am WAY behind on blogging and it seems like a never ending attempt to catch up, but I'm just going to go back and start where I left off and work my way up until I'm all caught up. So you will be seeing some final Europe posts, a few posts about I did in between trips and then some blog posts about study abroad in the South Pacific.

No Response to "Home Sweet Home"

Life is Good All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger