Heading Down Under

Hello blog readers! I have many more posts to share from Europe, in fact, some of the best ones are yet to come (Nice and Paris), but it will be about another month before they are posted because today I am leaving for the South Pacific! I'm so excited and not really sure what to expect! I will be camping most of that time and wearing hiking clothes, no makeup and doing lots of fun and adventurous things! I will be in Cairns, Darwin and Sydney, Australia. Then to Auckland, New Zealand and then onto Fiji!

2 Response to Heading Down Under

July 26, 2010 at 5:29 PM

Girl!! How are you being able to do all this travel? Do you pay for it or does your parents pitch in...I'm really curious cuz I'm super jealous!!

August 5, 2010 at 11:01 PM

I may or may not be a little envious of all the travel that you do...just sayin...anyway I miss you and hope that we can see each other someday soon!

Life is Good All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger