Greece

Athens, Greece was very cool to go visit since it is such a famous and historic place. We went and saw the Acropolis and went to the shopping district of Plaka. Here are some pictures from our day.

This Plaka, I liked walking into all of the little stores. A girl who was working in one of the shops and I started talking and when she learned I was from California she said, "Lucky! I am so jealous!!" I told her that I thought Greece was great and she said, "Meh, it's boring." Haha, I guess the grass is always greener on the other side.

Greek writing is pretty crazy looking.
Do you see a trend here? I got gelato everywhere I went in Europe!

These eye symbols were all over Turkey as well. I've heard they're for good luck and protection, but they kinda freak me out a little.
This place has to do with the Olympics - archery possibly?
Acropolis up there on the hill.




Athens was great, but if I were to go back to Greece I think I'd go to Santorini.

No Response to "Greece"

Life is Good All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger