Crete

We spent a day on the Greek island of Crete and it was wonderful! We didn't do an excursion, but figured it out on our own which was an adventure. People seriously cannot give directions - we spent forever trying to find the public bus that would take us to a nice beach. But we finally did it! As you can tell, it was worth the hassle of finding it.



I took this picture on accident, but then decided I liked how it was so candid so I'm keeping it! Just some random Greek dude standing on the street.
Lots of little children playing the accordians for money. I'd never seen that done before, but I wish I could give all of them money!
Everyone in Greece and Crete were selling these ridiculou little splatter things. You throw them down and then the come back together. I didn't get what all the excitement was about.




No Response to "Crete"

Life is Good All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger