I'm back!

Hello everyone! (Everyone meaning the last 5 of you that still read this blog. I checked my tracker for the first time in ages and I think most of you have given up me, but I'm back I promise!) I am home in the good ol' USA. As Dad said, I have circumnavigated the world, working my way West - LA to China to Bahrain to London to multiple European cities to New York to Utah and soon back to LA where I started. After 10 different flights, a lot of buses and taxis, a few boat rides, tons of walking and extensive use of public transportation (metro, tube and subway) I have made it around the world and back to United States. To be honest I'd rather be back in Europe eating a delicious crepe right now, but good thing I took about a gazillion pictures so I can reminisce :) It was the best trip ever! Words and pictures won't even do it justice, but I feel like a new person. Or maybe just wiser and more confident. Traveling has taught me more than I have ever learned in a classroom; what an amazing experience.

I really am so grateful to have had this magnificent chance to see the world and experience new cultures and ways of life. It was incredibly fun and I learned so much about other people and also a lot about myself. I am so blessed to have such wonderful parents and family who constantly give their love, support and encouragement. This trip for sure would not have been possible without them.

4 Response to I'm back!

June 18, 2010 at 4:41 PM

welcome back, lauren! :)

June 18, 2010 at 8:22 PM

Agreed - traveling Europe taught me more than I ever learned in 4 years of college. So glad you're back safe!

June 19, 2010 at 4:29 PM

So when do you get to visit one of the few continents you have yet been to? Is the Aussie/NZ/Fiji trip still on? Just wondering. Glad to know that you're safe, btw!

June 19, 2010 at 5:15 PM

Thanks everyone! The Aussie/NZ/Fiji trip is still on! Leaving in a month for that. I am very excited!

Life is Good All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger