Happy Birthday Mom!

Today is a great day because it is my wonderful Mom's birthday!! She is the most amazing woman I have ever met, and I'm not saying that just because she is my Mom. Everyone always asks me, "Is she ALWAYS this happy?" And I say, "Yes!" She is such a naturally happy and positive person. So many times when we are talking she has me laughing so hard that I practically stop breathing and have tears running down my face. We have the best time together and I'm convinced we could talk non-stop for a year and never run out of things to say. She's always serving and puts her family first, always always always. Ever since I was tiny she has said how much she loves being a mom and the older I get the more I realize how lucky I am to have the Mom I do. Without a doubt I would not be who I am today if it weren't for her and I hope more than anything that I can grow up to be the kind of person and mother that she is. I love you Mom!



Isn't she so beautiful??

No Response to "Happy Birthday Mom!"

Life is Good All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger