Fruit Market

I love going to markets in whatever city I'm in. It's fun to see what they offer and have some really fresh food.

Oh yum!
Eating "the world's best mango" or at least that's what the guy helping us told us it was. We were skeptical so he cut it open and gave us some and it really was super delicious!
Paula was a good person to go with and knew exactly how to get the best fruit!
Yummy! I've been eating them everyday for breakfast :) Paula got lots and lots of other delicious fruit like apricots, kiwis, peaches and bananas.


1 Response to Fruit Market

May 19, 2010 at 12:49 PM

Loved your McD's experience. You'll have to do that in Fiji. When we were there they had a McVeggie burger, which of course I tried. It was probably one of the best things I've ever eaten @ McDonald's. So glad that you are adventurous! Oh, and when we were in NewZealand (7 years ago), the concept of the McCafe was huge there: coffee of course, but also fresh sandwhiches, salads, fruit and vegetables. I think "Europeans" live more healthfully than most Americans.

Life is Good All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger