Europe!

Hello family and friends! On Wednesday of last week Steph and I flew into London where we met up with Erin! We spent an amazing week there seeing just about everything possible, as well as lots of plays! Then we flew to gorgeous Ireland. I must have been quite the over-zealous tourguide in London because we literally spent the entire first day in Ireland sleeping. Never in my life have I slept that much! (Except for when I was sick). While in Ireland we have explored Dublin and taken a wonderful tour to Northern Ireland where we saw gorgeous scenery and learned a lot more about the conflict between the Protestants and Catholics. It is our last day here in Ireland and tomorrow Steph will head back to California and Erin and I will continue on to Italy! I am planning on eating my way through it! I have taken thousands of pictures that I can't wait to show you! However, Steph is nervous all my pictures will overwhelm and crash her Mac, so pictures of the Europe portion of my trip will have to wait until I get back and can upload them onto my own computer. We are having the best time!

2 Response to Europe!

May 29, 2010 at 4:13 PM

You'll have to let me know about Italy! I go in three weeks for nine days and am SO stoked! Have fun, girl!

June 16, 2010 at 9:51 PM

What a fun trip! I want to go to Europe one day

Life is Good All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger