End of the Semester

Oh my gosh, I can't believe I forgot to post this!! Sometimes I write up blogs and then save them to post later, and sometimes that 'later' becomes never because I forget! Anyway, this was about 2 weeks ago. Trip to Pizza Factory! Josh and Emily are awesome. Emily is the best waitress and I asked Josh to please surprise us and make something really good and sure did pull through - had possibly the best pasta I've ever had at PF thanks to him! Seriously, it's amazing.
Phil and Bowen are my favorites, they make me laugh so dang much. Quote of the night: "Do you get it?"
Laughing. This is what I do most with these guys.
My friends are really serious and mature. Ha.
E-ren and I. She's also hilarious.
Late night run to Sonic with Bree! Not my best picture, but hey it was spontaneous!
Me getting ready to cook! Sometimes this apron gets me into trouble, but that's another story.
Mario of course! Why is this game so much fun to play? Classic.
Stephy and I! She is such a doll, I just adore her.
We went to a BBQ with some of her guy friends and it was really fun!
Did some shopping at gateway and had to take some pics of the pretty flowers.



1 Response to End of the Semester

May 11, 2010 at 10:35 AM

Love the pics! Thanks for saying I'm awesome!! Hahaha!! I hope you girlies have fun with your dad! You should bring me back a scarf or something cool from the middle east! Be safe! Let me know when you're back in utah and we will get together!

Life is Good All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger