St. Maarten Day 8

Because Brandon and I volunteered to skip our flight and take one home the next day we basically got paid to experience another day of this:
This was my room. At first they tried to give us a shared room, but I tried as nicely as I could to explain, "Oh we're not married, can we please have separate rooms?" Excellent.
What awesome desserts!
Our pool, no big deal.

Heaven. We had exactly enough cash to pay for dinner, but not the tip so we had to run to an ATM to get money for a tip and come back and give it to our waiter. He kept calling us, "My dear friends."
Animals everywhere! The FDA would not be happy. Good thing my allergies stayed under control.
Too much good food.


Sweet waterfall in the pool. I think it's time to go back.



No Response to "St. Maarten Day 8"

Life is Good All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger