Other St. Maarten Pics

Found a few more pictures I need to post from St. Maarten!
Look at this teeny tiny banana we picked outside of Devin's house!
Went into some cool shops.
Brandon, Ashley and Devin jumping off this dock! I swam out there after I took a few pictures and we had SO MUCH FUN! It's crazy how the littlest things can be the most fun. This could be a highlight of the trip for me, we had a blast out there.
At this fantastic French creperie. Oh what I'd give to go back and have one right now.
Setting up the table to have dinner at Devin's house on his patio with a beautiful view.
I believe the place we hiked up to was called Ft. Louis. Such a gorgeous view.


Walking around in town.



No Response to "Other St. Maarten Pics"

Life is Good All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger