Homesick for London


When Study Abroad in London ended I told people that, "It was one of the best experiences of my life." I was hesitant to say that it was THE best experience, because that's pretty significant, but as time has passed I feel confident that it was quite possibly "The best experience of my life." It was a unique combination of events, places, people and timing that made it so perfect. In life we learn to embrace the ups and downs that inevitably occur on an almost daily basis, but it seemed as if those down moments were incapable of happening while in London. An awesome day was followed by another equally awesome day which was followed by another. Participating in study abroad exceeded all of my expectations and gave me the experience of a lifetime. However, it wasn't just the city that did this - it was also the program (BYU) and the people (amazing, fun, wonderful lifelong friends) and the timing of it all (21 was the perfect time of my life to go) that made it the great experience that it was.

I am so homesick for London.


2 Response to Homesick for London

April 12, 2010 at 5:55 PM

I feel the same way. It's kind of crazy because as time passes I realize that it kind of changed my life, too. The direction I was headed in was so negative and going to London kind of put me back on the right track. I am glad that you feel the same way! And I'm glad you were there with me! I love Lauren! :D

Anonymous
May 28, 2010 at 6:03 PM

Just want to say what a great blog you got here!
I've been around for quite a lot of time, but finally decided to show my appreciation of your work!

Thumbs up, and keep it going!

Cheers
Christian, iwspo.net

Life is Good All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger