Homemade Thai Food

So funny story...a couple of weeks ago I went to the temple by myself (first time I've ever gone alone, for some reason I just much prefer going with others). There were a lot of people there and so things were moving pretty slowly. I don't remember how, but at some point the girl next to me and I started talking. It didn't take long for us to discover we like a lot of the same things, so the two hours went by very quickly! I felt like we had known each other forever by the time we left. Her name is Michelle and she recently graduated from BYU and is living in Salt Lake now. Thank goodness for facebook because we became fb friends and made plans to share our love for all things Thai by making a Thai food dinner together and watching a movie. On Saturday we got together and it was so much fun! I've never made Thai food before but she's an expert cook and it all turned out delicious! Her brothers ate with us which was a lot of fun and then we watch Brokedown Palace. Such a sad but such a good movie!! I'm so glad to have such a great new friend!

The finished product!! I can't believe I forgot my camera, but luckily I had my phone to take pictures with.



No Response to "Homemade Thai Food"

Life is Good All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger