Graduation - Commencement

The day finally came! I graduated!! Yay! Well, technically I'm finished with all my classes but still need to do an internship. It was really fun to get dressed up in the gap and gown and hear the speakers and walk across the stage. It finally felt real to me that I was actually leaving BYU.
Erin and I by our fountain. We have a picture with Erica here at this same fountain that was taken back in Freshman year.
I blend into my lovesac!
My gown was extra enormous on me. I know they're supposed to be big, but come on, I was swimming in it!
Erin and I in line ready to go in!
All of us lining up to walk in.
The Marriott Center was pretty packed! Elder Christofferson spoke and it was really, really good. He reminded us that as significant as this educational accomplishment has been, to not lose sight of the bigger picture and always maintain our moral integrity.
Campus
At dinner at Rodizio's! So delicious! It was so fun to go out to eat with family afterwards - we had a wonderful time!
Delicious dessert!
These are just a few of the many pictures that were taken. There were lots of different cameras being used and so I don't have all of them, but no worries - there will be more posted later!

4 Response to Graduation - Commencement

April 26, 2010 at 3:40 AM

poopies. can't want to graduate college!

xoxo

April 26, 2010 at 10:41 AM

Hooray! Congrats, Lauren!

April 26, 2010 at 1:52 PM

HOORAY! Congrats for graduating!

Now that you've done that.. what are you going to do next?

April 29, 2010 at 9:40 PM

Congraduations! :) So thrilled for you, cute lady. Can't wait to hear (and SEE!) about your summer. What times you're going to have!

Life is Good All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger