Tomorrow I'll be Gone

Hello dear blogging friends,
I'm not sure how often I'll be able to post during the next week because I'm going to St. Maarten!! I'm so so so excited! Especially since it's pouring snow outside my window here in Provo. I'm going with Brandon and a really nice girl named Ashley, who will be in many of my St. Maarten posts I'm sure. We're going down and staying with Brandon's friend, Devin - he lives down there because he's doing an Internship with Del Sol. Brandon went over Christmas break and here are a couple pictures from his trip. And no, Brandon and I are not dating, just great friends. Besides, I don't post pictures of the boys I'm dating unless I get really serious with them. Ok, now that that's out of the way, look at these gorgeous pictures!

This is Saba I believe
I love traveling!!!! Ciao!

4 Response to Tomorrow I'll be Gone

March 13, 2010 at 9:53 PM

Devin is one of my friends from Orem! The life he leads there looks SO amazing. Have so much fun!

March 15, 2010 at 2:22 AM

Haha...I was just about to ask you who this Brandon guy is...Thanks for clearing that up!;) I started a cooking blog in case you're interested...http://iheartoregano.blogspot.com. I love how well traveled you are!

March 16, 2010 at 1:02 AM

Wow, I haven't read any blogs in so long! Thanks for posting about Peyton- Im glad you two had so much fun together! Oh, and don't worry about the health fair thing- very few people showed up for it. We had like twice as many volunteers as participants! Have fun in the Caribbean! Im jealous!

Anonymous
March 17, 2010 at 12:18 PM

hi there bros. I'm actually into shoes and I was digging for that exact make. The prices due to the fact that the sneakers are about 220 dollars on every page. But for all I found this location selling them for the benefit of half price. I really like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely order those. what do you think?

Life is Good All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger