Study Abroad - South Pacific!


"A rich experiential opportunity to know the South Pacific's natural resources, culture, leisure, and commercial outdoor recreation enterprises awaits participants in this program. Students will build group outdoor leadership skills and expand the core competencies of outdoor leaders as they SCUBA dive on the Great Barrier Reef, trek in the Australian Outback, raft in Fiji, sea kayak in the Kadavu archipelago, try black water rafting and other extreme sports in New Zealand, and camp and tour in national parks and world heritage sites."

I leave July 18th for this study abroad! I've started my prep class and am incredibly excited to go! The minute I saw this poster in the hallway in the RB I was stoked - it caught my attention right away and I kept walking past it on purpose because I just couldn't get my mind off of it. I hadn't been so excited about something in a while. The only problem was that the application was due that night. I completed most of it before the time limit expired but ran out of time towards the end and figured oh well, I tried. But the professor e-mailed me a couple of days later, we had an interview, and I got in!


5 Response to Study Abroad - South Pacific!

March 29, 2010 at 5:01 PM

Oh fun! Wit Brian Hill? I worked with him for about a year when I worked in the RMYL office...you will LOVE him! He is so much fun!

March 30, 2010 at 2:43 AM

Now, I know that you've been to some beautiful places, but the South Pacific is paradise! (Trust me, but you'll soon see for yourself) Be careful, you may just fall in love with it . . . I did! :) I've been to Australia, NZ and Fiji. Let me know if I/we can be any help as you prepare. So thrilled for you!!!

March 31, 2010 at 2:36 AM

Lucky :(

April 5, 2010 at 1:18 PM

oh my gosh lauren! i'm so jealous! what the heck is your major and when do you ever go to class? you are always having fun adventures! :) take lots of pictures!

April 7, 2010 at 2:50 AM

I have visited this site. It was well and good. We gets lots of information about study in abroad over here.Please have a look our this site
Study Abroad

Life is Good All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger