Hare Krishna - Color Festival!

Where was ALL of Utah County today? At Hare Krishna - the Festival of Colors!!!! I haven't been since sophomore year and decided it was time to go for my last time. Apparently, everyone and their Mom, dog and brother decided to go too - it was unbelievable how many people just kept pouring in! Because of traffic it took us almost an hour to go 12 miles and so we got there a little late. It was still way fun and I got plenty of colored chalk all over myself.

Some of the masses:
Erin's face looked so cool with this bright purple chalk!
Just getting started!
My green beard - awesome.

I think everyone needs to go and experience this at least, it's so much. Everyone was so friendly too.
The temple is super pretty.
I just looked tan and dirty by the end.
I didn't take this video, but to give you an idea of what it's like watch this:



1 Response to Hare Krishna - Color Festival!

March 31, 2010 at 5:42 PM

When did you go? I was there at the 1:00pm. I wish I could have seen you!

Life is Good All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger