Dreaded Covefort Gas Station

Once upon a time I had a very crazy time trying to get to Utah from California. Read about it here: http://laurenmgillespie.blogspot.com/2009/01/very-eventful-drive-to-provo.html

A few weeks ago Erin, Nate and I went to California and eventually we needed some gas and ironically we stopped at the same gas station in Cove Fort that we got stuck at last January! Oh the memories. I was too busy and exhausted the night of the ordeal to take many pictures, so I finally got some this time.

Sorry for the quality, I just took them on my phone.
This is the closet they put us into to wait. I'm so glad the door happened to be open when we went inside this past time so I could get a picture.

Steph and I spent a few hours over there by the window waiting for Matt and his Dad to come rescue us.
What an adventure. Never a dull moment, that's for sure!

No Response to "Dreaded Covefort Gas Station"

Life is Good All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger