Campus

Last Thursday night our stake was extremely to fortunate to get to hear from Sister Beck (well the girls, not the boys). Instead of just giving a talk she sisters in the audience to ask questions they might have and she answered them to the best of her ability. It was very uplifting and encouraging. What a great woman.
Prior to this though, it had been snowing all day and I sat on my sofa looking out the window feeling so glad that I did not have to walk in that blizzard. But 6:00 pm came around and it was time for me to head up to the JSB for Sister Beck's fireside so I bundled up, preparing myself for a torturous snow-ridden walk. But what a surprise I saw when I stepped outside - the snow had stopped coming down, the sun came out and campus was beautiful! I left my camera at home and so these are just taken with my camera phone.




I wish it looked like this everytime it snowed, simply gorgeous.

2 Response to Campus

SAS
March 9, 2010 at 12:28 PM

Best phone pics ever!

March 9, 2010 at 12:38 PM

I can't believe your phone can take pictures like that. Wow!! It's the photographer for sure. I miss you so much Lauren. I've been thinking about you a lot. I hope you're doing great...it seems like you are. Love you!!

Life is Good All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger