Baby Peyton

Last week I got to babysit Scott and Camille's (former roommate) little baby Peyton which was so fun. I just love little babies! He is very sweet and and has the cutest expressions. I pulled out my camera phone (I've been using it a lot lately!) and took a few cute little pictures of him and then I picked him up and just held him. I love holding babies so much! I remember how much I loved to hold little Abby when she was tiny. There's just nothing else like it, babies are the best. (Although it breaks my heart when I hear them crying.)

He's so expressive!
Look at this face! He's like what the heck are you doing?
What a cute little smile :)
Oh Camille, your baby is so cute. Can't wait to watch him again

No Response to "Baby Peyton"

Life is Good All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger