A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words

...So that must mean that this post is worth about 11,300 words!

I recently deleted nearly 4,000 pictures off of facebook. I just felt like deep cleaning my facebook and decided it was time for those pictures to go. But I'm still fine with posting them on my blog :) These are a few favorites in a very random order. Some of them you've seen before and others you probably haven't because they were taken before I created my blog. I'm not gonna take the time to comment about each one, that would take forever. Even just scrolling through them will take forever.


























































































































1 Response to A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words

April 11, 2010 at 3:32 PM

Oh this makes me miss you. You always were the photographer. Anytime I forgot my camera anywhere, I would know not to worry because you ALWAYS had yours. I just love you and now I miss you like crazy! Hope you're doing well.

Life is Good All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger