Santa Barbara

Yesterday Mom and I had a little girls day and went to Santa Barbara together. It was so much fun!!

This is a view from the car driving down the 101 (makes me think of the lyrics from that California song by Phantom Planet).

I'm excited!!


Mom and I had lunch at Nordstrom and it was delicious!! We ate outside and this was our view :)


Cute Mom



MmmMmmm


I took this at night when we went to the beach. I didn't edit it at...it's just how it came out!! I think it looks cool so black and white.



Oh how I miss the beach and the feel of sand on my feet!


My feet next to mom's. They're almost the same haha


I have a TON more pictures I took on my good camera which I haven't uploaded so those will come next!


No Response to "Santa Barbara"

Life is Good All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger