Santa Barbara Part 2


Welcome to the gorgeous city of Santa Barbara!!
Have you noticed I love taking picture of flowers?


Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful


The weather was absolutely perfect. Not even a cloud in the sky. Every time I say that though I jinx it because then out of nowhere, there appears one small little cloud to completely ruin what I just said.


I just love the buildings and architecture down in SB, so pretty.


Dancing


We happened to go to SB during a festival, which was really fun! There were lots of a little vendors and people selling a variety of goods, including confetti eggs!!


Here are the confeitt eggs. They drain them and then fill them with confetti and then color them really pretty!


I think Mom bought at least 20!


Little children selling the eggs



Everything is so brightly colored!!


Even animal confetti eggs!


A little vegetable garden of eggs!



I'm a little obsessed


Cute!


These girls had fun cracking the eggs on each other - you can see the confetti in their hair!
I wish the State Street in Provo was this pretty


Ohmygosh, I saw an UNDERGROUND sign in California!! I guess it's a sign for a bar or something, but it made me so, so, so happy to see it! Man, I seriously miss London.


Scientology!! Random!!


There was this guy playing the guitar on his unicycle with such a determined face, obviously trying to earn money. A man crossing the street near us softly commented to the people near him, "Kinda cool, but kinda sad."


The mall we went shopping at - Paseo Nuevo


The pier


City lights


Full moon



2 Response to Santa Barbara Part 2

August 10, 2009 at 4:24 AM

Can I come play? It looks like the absolute perfect place.

August 11, 2009 at 6:32 PM

I LOVE SB! Wonderful place to visit and play. Looks like so much fun, as always :)

Life is Good All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger