What happens at 4 am

Erin moved home for the summer and so I knew that when I got back to Utah I would have a new roommate. It's always an interesting experience sharing a room with someone that you've never met before. But I wasn't too nervous because I've always gotten very lucky. Erin, Kelly and Caresse were all random roommates, but they were wonderful and I had a great time living with them. Well, my newest roommate is Bree and I just love her! We have had so much fun together! A couple nights ago I came home around 11:30 pm after seeing a movie and Bree asked if I wanted to run to 7 eleven with her. And I don't know what was in the soda we got (well first of all, I NEVER drink soda, so that might have had something to do with it), but we were really, really hyper and crazy the rest of the night. We had a photoshoot, we made music videos to Britney Spears and we didn't go to bed till after 5 am!! It was such a fun and random night. Here are a few pictures - I couldn't bring myself to post the funnier, more embarrassing ones.





1 Response to What happens at 4 am

July 11, 2009 at 6:25 PM

Hey, thanks! You were one of the best random roommates ever! Hope everything is going well. We should get together to catch up after I get back to Provo.

Life is Good All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger