Random facebook

This is like the coolest thing ever! I look at the tube maps every single day to figure out where I'm going and I've never noticed the animals that you can find in them! For instance, here is this elephant! This was found from Kyle and Lesley's Blog

Brittany and I!! The next few pictures are ones people have posted on facebook that I don't have, so here they are :)



I think these pictures are from my camera. This is Lynn and she awesome! We have fun hanging out London and have quite a few inside jokes. She's hilarious. And we will for sure be seeing each other all the time next year because we're both taking international health together. yay




2 Response to Random facebook

June 5, 2009 at 8:36 PM

I'm pretty sure Lynn was my sister Hannah's roommate back in the day. Small world!

June 6, 2009 at 3:00 PM

Um, totally was Hannah's roommate! Small world indeed... But Lauren, you are totally awesome and I don't think you truly realize how stoked I am to have classes with you this upcoming semester! It's going to be so great! Love you!

Life is Good All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger