Greenwich

A couple days ago Brooke, Kim, Caitlin and I went to Greenwich! It was fun, I'm glad we went.

Kim's adorable piece of mushroom candy. I think it was made out of coconut and chocolate. Too cute!
Official date/time. As you'll notice they use military time. I don't think they call it that here, but instead of it saying 1:13 PM the clocks always say 13:13. It's taken me a while to get used to, but I don't mind it now. I just subtract 2 and take off the first number, if that makes any sense at all.
Standing on the "Prime Meridian." It's the line at which longitude is 0 degrees. And you can see Los Angeles near my foot :)

Here's a little info...
Brooke and I
All of us

I just had to throw in a myspace shot for fun. Mostly because I am in love with this scarf!!
Beautiful!
Brooke's a multi-tasker



1 Response to Greenwich

June 10, 2009 at 11:37 PM

I heart your scarf, too!

Life is Good All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger