Friends in Scotland

While we were staying in the hostel in Scotland we met some other college students visiting from France. They were all so nice, friendly and fun to hang out with. Not to mention they are very good athletes. It's interesting because I learned a lot more about France from talking with them than I did while I was actually in France! We had such a good time, I'm really glad we met. Like I mentioned in an earlier post, interacting with the locals is really the best way to understand the culture and get the most out of your experience.

I love pictures
Our whole group in Scotland!!


4 Response to Friends in Scotland

June 2, 2009 at 8:58 PM

ummm... ATTA GIRL.

June 3, 2009 at 8:06 PM

SOOO many GOOD memories in Scotland :) Love you!

June 4, 2009 at 3:55 AM

It never hurts when the other students you meet happen to be model-esque, either :) I hate when that happens!

Selim
March 1, 2011 at 10:05 AM

You should get married in Scotland to come full circle!

Life is Good All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger