David Beckham!

I saw David Beckham today!! My life is complete now :) haha, jk. But seriously, it was amazing. His new Emporio Armani Underwear campaign just came out and so he was here in London at Selfridges. We were as close to him as we could possibly be - front of the line! He is even MORE attractive in real life! I'm not even sure how that's possible, but I think it had to do with his accent.
I was too busy watching him to realize that I had left my ISO setting too high on my camera so my pics are a little grainy, but regardless, you can still see how incredibly attractive he is

He's pretty much perfect. Handsome, athletic and has an accent. Yes please.


1 Response to David Beckham!

June 14, 2009 at 9:18 PM

How fun is that? I think I want to move to jolly ole' London already!

Life is Good All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger