Star Trek

Last night a few of us went to Leicester Square here in London and saw Star Trek. Back in the day when I'd see Star Trek on TV I would cringe at the thought of having to watch it. It seemed like the nerdiest, most unappealing show ever created. However, I have heard great things about the new Star Wars from people, who like me, have always disliked it. These posters are all over the underground here in London and I thought it looked much better than the TV show. So we all went and saw it last night and I loved it!! I think my opinion is biased though because Kirk is so incredibly attractive. This picture says it all

The movie theater was ENORMOUS. We had assigned seats (the most comfortable seats I have ever sat in at a movie theater I might add) and the screen was giant. I wish every movie theater was like this!! My favorite picture of the night
We had a lot of fun hanging out before the movie

We went to Haagan Das and Burger King for treats.



1 Response to Star Trek

May 12, 2009 at 2:08 PM

The movie theatres in Leicester Square are amazing. I love how the colors inside the theatre change too. Plus Star Trek was amazing! (Although I heart Spock more...:)

Life is Good All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger