Paris!!


Tomorrow, me and 8 other girls, are going to PARIS!!! I can't even tell you how excited I am to go, I've wanted to go there so badly and it's finally happening! We won't get back till Saturday night, so I probably won't post again until Sunday. I know, it's devastating. Haha just kidding. But yeah, hopefully all goes well getting there and getting around there (none of us know any French!) We have our itinerary planned out to maximize every second there and I'm so excited!

PS - Be sure and look below, there are two new posts :)

1 Response to Paris!!

May 21, 2009 at 5:07 PM

Eat the pastries! And go to the top of the Eiffel Tower :) AND the Arch de Triumphe. We got our makeup done at Chanel too, which was fun. Anyways, I'm sure you already are doing all of those things, but I just thought I'd just put in my two cents

Life is Good All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger