Cheerio, off to Scotland

Tomorrow we leave bright and early for Scotland!! I'm way excited!! The Gillespie's come from Scotland and are derived from the McPherson Clan. We are going to Edinburgh and staying in hostels which will be a cool experience.

Also, for those who didn't see my post earlier, I lost ALL of my links. Way sad. :( So...if you read my blog, please message me so I can get your link and put you back on my blog!

Tonight I made the new header for my blog. Brooke showed me how to upload one of my photos and then edit it. I'm happy with the way it turned out. Brooke and I both tell each other about all our favorite blogs which is great since we both like a lot of the same things.

Lastly, tonight me and few of the girls went to a pub to get Sticky Toffee Pudding and Chips (french fries). We split this food between the five of us, but were thinking how good some of their chocolate cake or fish and chips would be. Well lo and behold the server comes holding two plates of the chocolate cake for us. We are confused and say that we didn't order that and so he takes it away. We're like dang, we almost got the cake we wanted! Then he comes back again with more food. And then again!! The cooks in the back were looking at our table and smiling which made us even more confused. We kept hoping we'd end up with some of that food, but no luck. So we left and went to Pizza Hut and ordered some pizookie and garlic bread which was so good. We told embarassing stories and laughed so hard. they crack me up! These girls are seriously the best, I have made some really good friends on this trip and we've already made plans about everything we're going to do when we get back to Utah.

2 Response to Cheerio, off to Scotland

May 27, 2009 at 5:05 PM

Looks like you're having so much fun! Sad day with the contacts :( Ours is rmshatzer.blogspot.com

May 30, 2009 at 10:10 AM

Hi I don't even know you, but I took some classes from Nicole Hill and saw your blog link- I'm so glad I looked cause I noticed you're in London on study abroad! I normally don't just randomly blog hop and look through people's archives but I loved looking through your pictures... my hubby and I met on study abroad in London almost 5 years ago, and since everyone was still shooting film and no one blogged, we don't have anything like this. Anyway, it was fun looking through some of your posts and sort of reliving the experience. It was definitely one of the best times of my life so I'm glad you're enjoying it.

I'm actually back in London right now for my husband's job, and loving it! We are right across the park from you in South Kensington. I'm going to arrange to come take some pictures of the London Center, so maybe I'll get to say hello! And hopefully you won't think I'm some crazy person for leaving such a long comment :)

My blog is kensingtonblue.com

Thanks!

Life is Good All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger