Cars

I created this post all the way back in MAY and still haven't posted it yet! While in London, I noticed how different cars are there. So here are some pictures demonstrating this observation.

Lots of the Taxis and regular cars looked extremely old fashioned. But it was totally the norm.

Saw quite a few little smart cars. They're just so tiny! You might save on gas, but if you get in an accident then kiss your life goodbye! Although, I think if I drove one of these I might actually be able to parallel park for once!
License plates look very different too
And I saw more nice, fancy cars while in London than I ever have before.
This BMW was not glossy but matte! So interesting looking (and yes it was raining when I took the picture).





No Response to "Cars"

Life is Good All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger